Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System - Impressed

Hey all,
I am so super excited to tell you about something I have recently purchased & fallen in love with. I had my eye on one of these for some time and even though it had wonderful, amazing reviews they weren't people I personally knew so of course I was skeptical as to whether or not the reviews were legit; but when the gym I go to, Keep It Tight, posted it as one of their Tight Beauty picks I knew their reviews were legit so I purchased it & holy smokes I am so glad I did! It is a bit expensive but it is an investment...or at least thats what I told myself at the time of ordering it & now that I have it and have used it I have no regrets about that $250. They are all not this expensive but I purchased a limited edition one because part of the proceeds went to breast cancer and I wanted the plus model which is a bit more expensive because it has the special body mode & I thought "well if I am getting one I am getting the best one just in case I want the extra features."
So a little about the Clarisonic first before my thoughts...below are a few things from their website.

Clarisonic developed the sonic technology proven to gently yet effectively loosen dirt and oil to clear your pores. The Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth your skin. In just 60 seconds a day, the micro-massage action cleans more than twice as effectively as manual cleansing.

Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Benefits

  • Removes 6x more makeup than manual cleansing
  • Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
  • Cleanses so well that products absorb better
  • Gentle enough for twice daily use
  • Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
  • Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores
The pricing of these start at $149 and can go up to $250 depending on which model you want & basically the main differences in the models are number of speeds & size of the device as the Mia is a smaller, more travel friendly version. As I said I purchased the limited edition plus system & it is beyond what I thought it would do. After I take off my makeup with my Nuetrogena makeup remover wipes I use this & the brush head is sometimes grey after I use it which really grosses me out....to think I was sleeping at night with all that crap on my face & thinking it was clean. Also, I have had some recent acne issues going on....it seems like when I hit 25 the stuff came out of nowhere & I tried so many things to get it under control but just couldn't; however, when I started using this with the refreshing gel cleanser it instantly improved. The Clarisonic is water proof too so one of my favorite things is I can take it in the shower with me in the morning & not even have to worry if it gets wet. I can not say enough times this thing is AMAZING!
There are three cleansers that Clarisonic offers but you can easily use your own cleanser; however, I fell in love with the refreshing gel cleanser. I also tried the gentle hydro cleanser but because it did not lather I felt like it was not cleaning enough...kinda strange I know but I like to have a more foaming type cleanser. The other cleanser they offer is a nourishing care cleanser but I did not try that one just yet.
So to wrap up my very long rant on this amazing product (because I could go on) I guess I just want to say I HIGHLY recommend this product. I feel like my face is tighter, cleaner, and smoother. Below is a picture of the one I purchased & I think I have a few people on my Christmas list whom I would like to purchase one of these for ;)


XOXO,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment