Sunday, May 16, 2010

You Can Do Anything In A Skirt


Sooooo just a quick post to talk about one of my newest obsessions...running skirts!! I started running sometime last year and have done the Disney marathon and the Nashville half marathon (due to storms rolling in I was only allowed to do the half because of time restraints) & I will be running the Nike women's marathon in Oct. anyhow I had been on the search to find something girlie yet comfy and which can still allow me to perform and behold I found the running skirt (it doesn't get much more girlie than that) and the best I have found are on runningskirts.com. There are many stores around the US that carry their fabulous skirts but their flagship store is just in Cali...boooo for me :( but now that I know my size in the skirts and tops their website has quickly become a new shopping obsession for me. The skirts come in solids and prints (my fav that I scored through luck was the cheetah one & I can not wait to wear it) but they carry other things too like compression socks, cold gear for the chilly runs, and much more. If you love to run, workout, or even golf check them out because they have other skirts called an athletic skirt which can be worn for spinning or any type of workout because instead of the brief underneath which are under the running skirts they have compression shorts underneath. One of the best parts about these skirts is that they are tried and tested by the running skirts girls who are fierce runners themselves which lets me know that I am getting something they believe in and wear themselves. Again the website is runningskirts.com and you can even find them on Facebook so if you are looking for something to allow you to perform in and still let you feel like a beauty queen these are for you! Enjoy!
* Above is me in a pink top and the run love fleurs running skirt at the start of the Nashville marathon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment